Hey guys, I purchased a '70 LA plant, numbers matching Challenger back in June. This car has everything... build sheet, dealer invoice and mostly original equipment. Car was bought and stayed in LA from April of '70 til 2003... Yes, the original owner kept it that long. A gentleman in Louisville bought the car through a broker. He kept it in a garage for a couple years, and then decided to have it restored. After a looong drawn out half completed resto and bankruptcy, this car has been in a garage covered up. So I acquired this car and I'm restoring it. I have everything that's original to the car... including build sheet, dealer invoice, fender tag, and yearly odometer inspections from California. I have talked to Barry about this car. I will be registering it with the registry soon. I may be able to get some dip lines as the interior body was so nice it wasn't repainted. I have found a few neat items along with teardown I will be sharing too. This car was bought new at Doug Snavely in Redland, California also. More to come later....

Last edited by gg70rtUcode; 10/27/13 02:32 PM.

"It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar”
1971 Roadrunner FJ6 Sassy Grass 505"RB, 18 spline 4 speed, and Dana 60 with 3.54
2022 Hellcat Charger Widebody Redeye Jailbreak: Hellraisin with 8 speed auto