Im gonna keep the post active for a bit as an owner of a LA built car, and a guy who want more input from anyone willing give it.

Seems like there have always been a plethra of documentation surrounding the Hamtramck cars. There were more made, more remaining, and they seem to have much more documentation to them in general such as build sheets etc.

We LA built car owners have less going for us, and I would like to find out more in general.

Lots of pics and info relating to inspection marks from the factory from front end to rear axle for Hamtrack cars, but are we to assume the colors, placement, and marks are the same on California cars?? If you have pics post them.

ECS systems were in place on the California cars in 1970, a year earlier than other mfg plants. And what other specific items and options were available exclusively to LA built cars?

Do you know what dealers LA cars went to? Is it correct to assume only the western part of the U.S.A.? I would like to hear any stories, or pics of dealer screw on or stick on IDs.

Anything in general about LA built cars and their documentations etc?

My RT/SE car was made in October of 1969 (NOE)serial#114### and there are decals on the windows where it spent years at Nellis Air Force base in Las Vegas Nevada. For at least 6 yrs it was owned by a person stationed there. As is usually the case, no build sheet.

Lets see what we can do to find out more about our LA built cars.