Its a shame that most of the LA built cars came with no build sheet as they are "holy grails" at times when values and documentation are a premium in our hobby. I do think "by and large" these cars were located more prevelantly in the Western states and therefore a little more rust free.

Now Ive seen it mentioned here that floor panels may be a little different than other plants? Seems I have heard this before, but I dont know if its accurate. My car is up on a rotisserie now and I am lucky to have superb floor boards. California cars had that piece of metal behind the passenger side wheel wheel that bolted on where your return lines were near. I had a picture awhile back that showed this and I "believe" not sure that it protected the thing that the lines went thru. I can picture it in my mind but cant explain it. Sorry for the clumsiness.

Im sure someone will have a pic. Perhaps Challenger1 will have it. Even today I keep the pics of his excellent car where his lines go to and from the rear. I need to buy that extra vapor return line. I think I have many of his pics on backup file. I lost my storage on my old laptop.