Memories of installing mine...I had the same problem in the tunnel with the fitment of the OD unit. Still though, I hate working on transmissions and rear axles. The instructions were simple, easy to read. Took me 6 hours to install on a Saturday plus the waiting of a business day following for the driveshaft work.

Only problem I have is that my H-Pipe sits right on the GV unit where the finned part of the housing is. My exhaust melted the gasket. I still haven't gotten around to relocating the crossover. I have bought 2 spare gaskets just in case.

Only think I can't figure out is the split shifting. 1st (Gear 1), switch (Gear 1.5).....switch/2nd (Gear 2), switch (Gear 3).....switch/3rd (Gear 3.5 / OD)....switch

I can't get the sync right...but I don't drag race it enough to utilize that option, I just hit the button and go to OD....Final driving speed is 80mph @2100 rpm with 3.55s and 28" rear overall tire.

Great job on the documentation. I had documented mine but upon carrying my SD card from my camera to the computer....fell in a tub of tranny fluid at the shop I did it in....toasted

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s