Yeah...I probably will go ahead and mill the heads anyway over the winter just to give me something to do. Soot reduction would also be a plus.

Thanks for the info on the Dynamic converter Ron. I figure I'll throw my 8" ATI back in the car and mess around with it next year to see what happens before I spend the money on a 9.5". I talked to John Lane at ATI this week and he told me I have the tightest 8" vert they make. Based on my numbers and specs he thinks I either have something going on in the transmission or a fuel delivery problem. He said the 727 has a poor convert charge circuit and suggested I check the line pressure to see where it is at. He said it should be 150-185psi...with 115-130psi being low.

The fuel issue could be real I guess? My 60' improved .06 with the 8" vert yet my ET moved .02 at best. I started another thread on here asking what the limit on a mechanical fuel pump is. I am currently running a Carter street/strip mechanical fuel pump with 3/8" line. I wonder now if that is enough?

'72 440 Cuda
11.673 @ 115.91 w/1.663 60'