thanks bill. Yes i was really happy the engine or transmission did not go boom. i also thought the 60 foot was a little soft. is it because of the big 270 cc ports of the indy ez heads? so do you think this is a good time for a 3400-3500 pound A-body which really needs to go on a dieat. But lucky me i do have a brand new set of 4.10 gears to put in the car. I dont know if this matters but i did out run my friends 70 monty carlo that has a stroker 383 chevy in his car. I beat him about 4 car leagnths and he said his car made 505 hp at the rear wheels.
when i get the car fixed looks like i have a lot of tunning to do. also i might of gotten my 10.50 pass if my buddy ramcharger would of went with me. he ways about 100 pounds less than i do. man i am not even mad that i broke the rearend. it felt like it was going to be a great pass untill about 40 feet out the rear went boom.lol

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops