Quote:

What kind of jig do you use to put it together?

It sounds like a simple enough question, but at the detail level, its complicated. There is no single 'jig' to reassemble a mopar. We use a combination of square and level assemblies (similar in concept to a surface plate you would find in a NASCAR cup fab shop) combined with trammel bars and a lot of measurements.

A lot of the small assemblies (bracket location etc.) might have been jigged at the factory, but its just not practical to build a jig to assemble a small number of cars a year. I would need another storage facility just for all the jigs!)

I think (doing this from memory at home today) that section 23 of the Factory Service Manual is the body section - there are measurements in the manual that call out all the various diagonals and heights etc. for the Mopar unibodies. Those are the "gospel" measurements we use to verify final alignment and fitment.

So the short answer would be; shop made jigs and fixtures together with trammel bars and a lot of measuring - I'm unaware of anything else!!