Quote:

Quote:

Looks sweet!

Its nice to see one in the V4W

That is not seen to often.

Keep it up!

Thanks guys, Yes it does feel good to be able to enjoy the car now although there seems to always be something more that can be done so they're never really finished.

71383bee: The car is not really coded V4W as that option was not available with the R/T package (for what reason I still don't know) but the original owner ordered it with the white "landau" (canopy) top and was told he couldn't get it that way, only full vinyl or no vinyl, so he ordered it without a vinyl and had the dealer install one. So, I wanted to stay faithful to the way the car was delivered to the original owner..... and I also am partial to the look as I used to own a '71 in high school that was B5 blue and had a white canopy top (not an R/T) in fact here's a picture of it, mirrored windows and all......

So this car kind of brings me back to the high school day memories only its the real deal!

Cool follow up...I knew it was something different! I did not know the canopy roof was not avail for R/T's. They definitely changed that in 72 as I have a friend with a V4X roof on a GY8 400 Rallye charger.

Congrats again and keep it up. I always loved B5 on these cars! Especially the interior! You can't get a blue car with a blue interior anymore!

'73 GK6 Challenger Rallye - 340 4-Speed