Thank you Mopar Grandpa! Yes, I am very pleased with the way my work has turned out (and I am usually my worst critic) It is fun to drive around and get thumbs up from people who also enjoy seeing these old beasts on the road. Well....... WOOHOOOOO! I'm one more step closer to getting it finished. I needed the hood blackout decal. My brother has a vinyl cutter and said he could make me one if I could get him accurate dimensions so I did a pencil rub of an original decal that I have on a faded old Ramcharger hood , my brother digitized it and..... voila' ...... Here's what he made for me.
The vinyl is 48" wide so he was able to invert the second one and with the taper they both fit across the 48". He also did one in gloss finish for practice to make sure everything was correct ( I think he does VERY nice work!). I went from having none to now having three in one fell swoop! I also bought a set of door depression decals from Phoenix graphics since I didn't have the originals to copy anymore. It would have been difficult to to get them right (or it would have cost more than $16.00 in time to get them right!)but now I've got a pencil rub of them and will be able to make more if ever needed.

Now I just need to warm up the garage and float these babies on.