Superfreak, sorry for the slow reply... (been very busy lately) First off,Thanks! It's HUGE getting a compliment from somebody that does work of your caliber, I'm impressed with the work you've done! The B-body in the background is a 69 Road Runner 383 4 speed post car that has at least been put inside recently (probably too late) The car is very rough and has the left rear quarter cut off of it. I just went up north yesterday and saw my old car (VERY rough, very sad) and all the other cars this gentleman has. Here's a picture of the Road Runner inside.
The car still has the # matching motor and trans.

Edison (Bryan), Thanks for the compliments, your car looks interesting. My nephew has a FC7 '70 Bee with a 440 4 speed in it now (originally 383 4 speed car).

GSS340 WOW! Did you score big time or what!!!? congratulations on that, and your Son deserves a reward for spotting that, good eyes and GOOD JOB!!

KID, Thank you too, Your car looks KILLER!("so mean it scares me") Red lines, black wheels and 5 chrome lug nuts.... VERY COOL! Very nice "simple engine rebuild"!