Asking for limited production factory options like cruise control in her boys, and Tav knows as much as anyone about this option, and sure that he would agree it appears all these years later that very few were put into in an E body and the stalk is unique to e-body, good luck in finding the next one for sale and then need to find every part. I'd guess the stalk has been NS1/Obsolete for many years, leaving j-yard and used parts to choose from.
And you can't forget the limited production options for e-body like the headlight time delay. The relay and wiring harness is unique to the E body. The relay is NS1/Obsolete/not available through Chrysler, again, good luck in finding the next one for sale. I bought the last one for sale last week and paid.

The deluxe seatbelts with holders is another limited production option. In what color is limited of these? Red?

How about interior color? In my experience - Blue/Gold/Red were limited production, maybe not in that order...

Will it have a buddy seat or overhead consolette?

And what is this inside hood release for E body in the 70-71 parts catalog? Again, was limited production or never made it onto the E Body.

How about front bumper guards, fender turn signals and the 28 spoke wheel covers for 14" and a non-AAR strobe stripe. Bumper jack cover in the trunk!

Gotta have M46, you know it.

This car decide if it may need a/c and all plumbing if no fresh air since it too could be considered 'limited' in E body and other early 70's muscle cars.

Have fun with the rest guys