Quote:

I was refering to 1971 Challengers in regards to the N94 T/A hood. The option was available in 1970, but in 1971 it was not according to the link you provided. Only N96 shaker hood was an option. Supposedly 3 or so 1971 Challengers left the factory with N94 T/A hoods. I can not recall where I gathered that information but I will try to source it. Again this is odd, but not impossible considering the T/A was supposed to be an option in 1971 but was discontinued. Would be rare to find a 1971 Challenger with N94 T/A hood considering no T/A's were supposed to be built. What do you guys think? Anyone have any information that could clear this up?

N94 was available on 1971 Challenger. I think there were more N94 Challengers thought to be made than 1970 Challengers. IIRC, there are more 71 N94's known to exist today (not much bearing on what was actually made).

Not in the 1971 Dodge Dealership Data Book but in the 1971 Salesman's Pocket Guide.

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/imag...hallenger_4.jpg

Quote:

Also, whats the deal with the fixed rear quarter glass?

That was part of the A93 Challenger Coupe package. Only on Challengers not available on Challenger R/T's. So... The largest engine with A93 is 383-4bbl N-code. Not Available with 340 motor. A93's have a black rimmed steering wheel instead of woodgrain, fixed rear windows with plug for window crank, no cigarette lighter, cheaper 71 Barracuda-"like" plain seats, no day-nite anti glare mirror, std motor was 198 (225 on non coupe Challengers).

You could get an A93 coupe with shaker, sunroof, rubber bumpers, wings, louvers... Just like you could on a regualar Challenger.