Well i pulled a all nighter on friday and finnaly got a snail on the old worn out 383 in the Belvedere.

Setup so far.
Really tired and abused 383 smokes bad, but still held its own when needed !!!!!!

280/480 Comp Cam.

Edy Torker 383.

Mallory dual point dizzy.

Holley 750 with Proform body modified by yours trully for Blowthru.

Specter carb hat.

One GT45 Y2004K turbo with a 1.05 A/R housing, I have 2 but didnt think the poor tired 383 could spool both, both bought off of Ebay.

I know you guys are gonna rip on me for useing Ebay stuff but from the sources I have I acquired verry good info about what I bought that have been on a car for over a year now.

A set of stainless block hugger headers, Also from Ebay, thay have verry thick flanges and look to good for the motor being all shiny and stuff!!!!

I plumbed the turbo with 2.5 pipe I bent up myself that y together and poke up thru the hole in the K member.

One 4" Hooker U bend I had layin around worked good for the Turbo to carb pipe.

Ebay silicone couplers.

4 hose clamps witch hold it together but dont work verry well, like i said it was a allnighter.

I have 2 53mm BOV and 2 60mm wastegates all bought from Ebay from Wyntomn.

I dont have the wastegate or BOV installed yet, Allnighter again 6:30 saturday morning it was runnin.

I dont have a boost refrenced pump yet either, just the old mechanical Holley.

It has a 3400 Precision converter that was already in the car.

3.91 gear with 29/9 Goodyear slicks.

As for the test results we had today in the back alley, it shure does get after those 29/9 Goodyear slicks and blows lots of black smoke!!!!!!!!!!!

No boost guage yet either.

Ill try to get the vid working, my buddy recorded some of the foolishness!!!!!!

If you guys have anny tips i can use for a budget turbo deal give me a shout.