Quote:

feets I'm not telling him what do do, he asked for advice, I'm not the only one who has said stay w/ the 440. ...

If somebody wants to do the swap then do the swap don't come on and ask for advice.

Yeah, Yuck, but you were the first person to tell him to stay 440. And so if somebody wants to do something 'new' they are not permitted to consult with us along the way? How about 'ask for info on new technology and the old-school guys shall use their ears instead of their mouths'?

He didn't come on for advice on which direction to go, he asked for further advice about the path he's interested in. He also mentioned helping a friend do a conversion in a street rod, so the guy's doing his research and formulating a plan. I applaud him!

Parts I seek: driver doorpanel, 65 Sport Fury, prefer black, needs to be 7-8 on 10 scale, might buy set 16" x 6" Dodge truck wheel(s), from early 70s?, takes 9" dogdish - need for a research job so cheaper is better. 69-73 C-body caliper brackets and/or splashields Send a PM.