Well I thought it was a pretty easy diagnosis. There's not much happening since there's no pressure being applied. It's leaking just sitting there. So since everything was under warranty I went ahead replaced the caliper. The hose I had on there didn't really match the original so it didn't cost me but $11 for the right one and then $4 each for the washers. So I'm not into it much but either way it's still leaking. I just took everything back off for about the 4th time. This time I took the hose off and check the flange on the caliper and it looked smooth an clean. I cleaned off the mating block of the hose and the washers. I used the original Chrysler washers this time and I torqued down the bolt to 25LBS-FT as stated by my 73 Chrysler service manual. So I did it all with the caliper off the car to make sure I wasn't misaligning the washer or the hose. So I can't really do it anymore precise. So I'll have remount it and see what happens. I'll have to totally rebleed the whole brake system again, it's pretty much lowered the fluid level in the master cylinder enough. It's a pain, there's no leaks anywhere else but this caliper. I don't have an original or NOS bolt I'm stuck with the Dorman replacement bolts from the parts stores. That's what I've got on it now, I've tried the flanged one too, but the same thing happened. Should I try and find an NOS bolt?