Looking forward to the weekend. Thank you BGR, CC Events and all the sponsors that make this weekend possible. The Bowman's are pumped for a fun filled weekend w/ family and friends. Here's to Curt!

I would like to share this with everyone-

A message from Bob on PRP's website:
Curt George Memorial Sponsors and a message from Bob George
I would like to remind and invite everyone to the Chrysler Classic Events 6th Annual Curt George Memorial double race weekend June 18, 19 and 20 at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. We are planning an interesting program. Come on out and enjoy some great southwestern Pennsylvania hospitality and some of the best "all Mopar" racing and racers anywhere.

It's great to see the tradition of family racing carried on by so many Mopar racing families, like the Bowmans, Casinis, Cadamores, Quasts, Smiths, Johnsons, McClellands, Reasbecks, Biddles, Vernens, Hasses and so many more I can’t begin to name them all. It is that tradition that makes it feel like a big family reunion at all the Chrysler Classic events. We can’t wait for this weekend - we are planning a "special surprise" for Mopar family racers at PRP this year!

Bob George Racing welcomes all in the Mopar Family to join us at PRP, whether it’s for one day or the entire weekend, to test and tune, to show a car, participate in the swap meet, or race. The whole idea is to keep the sport alive and bring racers and fans through the gate to support the sport, CC Events, PRP, and Curt’s memory in the best honorable manner. We go through great efforts to make this event enjoyable and memorable for everyone and it is very special to me, my family and all of Curt’s friends. I miss Curt every day, but at this event I always feel he is still with me. I hope you can join my family and me this weekend honor Curt’s memory.

Thank you to all who make this event possible, fans, racers, spectators, vendors, car show and swap meet participants, and all of the sponsors.

Thank you Bob!

The Bowmans's