Quote:

I have noticed that there are people that want to test and tune their Mopars at the Curt George Memorial on Friday.I know they have TT (Time Trials) for the racers, but do they have T&T (Test&Tune) for the people that are not qualifying for the event? As a "Race Director" Eddie Blankenship should respond to this.

Test and tune is just that test and tune.Many of the inquires are from local mopar racers and friends of BGR and PRP.As long as they meet the criteria(Mopar only) and pay their entry why would anyone turn them away.The whole idea is to keep the sport alive and bring racers and fans through the gate.I don't think anyone needs to respond here and if they have any questions they can contact the CC Events directly.As far as BGR is concerned we welcome all our "Mopar Family" to join us at PRP if for the entrie weekend or just one day,T&T,showcars,racers,swap meet and others.Lets not use this event for any personal agenda,just support the sport,CC Events,PRP and Curts memory in the best honorable manner.It just pisses me off when anyone trys to create issues and drama at this event for their own personal agenda and I will take it as a personal insult.Sorry for the but we go through great efforts to make this event enjoyable and memorable for everyone and it is very "special" to me,my family and all of Curts' friends.