Quote:

i would try running 2 x 26" muffler bodies on each side, and see if you still drone.

try fiberglass packed ones, no hollow fully welded.

what resonator....a 26" long glasspack?

could it be road noise reflect up through the 4 speed hole? where does the most drone come from? could be also be timming, and carb tune...

Both mufflers and resonators now are glasspacks and yes are fully welded, I thought it would make a big difference over the hollow bodied ones.....

When I added the resonators there was no difference in drone at all, just changed the tone from the outside rear of the car.

The timing is right and it is tuned as best as it can be.

The drone is coming from from the rear area, can't pinpoint it that is for sure, I have undercoating on the underside and topside of the floors, Before that I stitch welded and seam sealed every seam in the car so I can't see it being a panel vibrating.... I think I am going to try stuffing insulation under the rear seat to see if it does anything!

It was suggested to try Spintechs, another hollow muffler, I just can't see that changing anything, but???? How many mufflers do I try

www.weldtechstainless.com Where NOTHING is made in China! 70 Challenger drop top 440 4 speed R/T clone (Re-creation, Tribute, Fake, whatever...)