Quote:

So when you buy a "complete Kit" from any engine supplier, you should go in and modify the parts?
My intent was to buy a one source head kit from someone reputible. Indy didn't reccomend grooving anything. Just make the pushrods so the adjuster screws come out right at flush or one thread sticking out Per thier sheet. Did it exactly as directed and pitched half the valve train.
Everyone has problems with thier stuff from time to time but c'mon, I'm not alone here this isn't a random rant. Just bent at the fact that Indy absolutly bails after the sale Unless your a dealer. Thats it! I'll become a dealer and begin defending thier stuff!!
PS Not bagging on anything they sell except the pushrods and rockers. JMO!

Just to set the record straight,Bob George speaks for BGR,Indy doesn't need defending,their great network of dealers,many of them members here on Moparts as well as all the racers that use Indy products is fact enough for any valid accessment of the performance of Indy's products.Take a look at the who's who of engine shops and builders and racers and their achievments and reputations,then ask yourself,"why are they selling and useing Indy products"?Maybe many of us arn't as dumb as some try to project we are.99% of BGR racers run Indy products and are proven competitors,99% of our engine customers use Indy products supplied by us and are quite satisfied.Bob George speaks for BGR,the success and demand for Indy products speaks for Indy.Like it or not,no BS,just facts base on building engines with Indy products for over 10 years.Judge for yourself,it's a free market and no one holds a gun to your head"yet"