I think what I am going to end up doing now is doing the body/ paint and frame, suspension and plan on doing a 5.7 EFI HEMI.

I have zero experience but am now working with another officer who is a U.T.I. graduate and a CHEBBIE buy who has a lot of EFI experience

I am going to help him out with a plAce to shoot his (DONT TELL ANYONE) CHEVELLE- and give him some help and hes going to help me do the Fatman conversion, 4 link or something better than the springs out back, something with some adjustability and he will help do the EFI and conversion. Being he has an EFI chevelle that runs, I will give it a chance.

Hes a nice guy and mopar guys around here and few and far between. Hes just happy to have a buddy with a decent shop and some energy.

I will take all the help I can get.

Oh and I was no driving force in this page just looking for something similar and brought it up when Tom/ moparts suggested it. I was on here hot and heavy for a while when I had the 32 (RUMBLON) PLYMOUTH, bought a 392 HEMI adjustable valve motor, was getting ready to start it when I changed gears and was preparing to move to Idaho. I sat in it with my son and had little room to sit and decided I wanted something else a bit bigger and needed cash- like always and sold it.

I guess my down fall is that I like them all and I go back and forth in entusiasm and have the attention span of a Ferret on a double espresso !

Dave