Dave! Good to hear from you! I hope that I am doing your old ride justice. I have been super busy with work. I just graduated from Old Dominion University on Saturday and now I am back to a semi-normal pace. The last month and a half have been brutal.

Anyways, I took the car out today and snapped a few updated pictures. I have almost 600 miles on it so far and the rear tires are already showing some wear! I may have to take it easy if I want those tires to last through-out the summer! My Dad and I buffed the paint out a little back in March and it is a decent 30-footer. It gets mixed reactions at the cruise nights. Most people don't realize what it is but there seems to be about one person per cruise night who knows what it is. They love it but most people don't really give it a second look.

My plan is to have it at Carlise this summer. I haven't done too much to it since I last posted due to my busy schedule. Honestly, I have been driving it more that working on it. I cleaned up the carpet and the interior and have gone through the electrical system and now I have all but one side marker light working. The transmission is leaking some fluid out of the back-up light swith so that is my next task to complete.

Anyways, here is a nice picture of the "good" side of the car. The shadows hide most of the paint chips so it looks pretty good.

Stan

5974876-P1010819.JPG (317 downloads)