Well, I have been putting in some long hours on this car but I don't have much "picture wise" to show. The LH header is complete and on the car. I made it large enough to fit around a regular starter but a "mini starter" fits great. Lot's of room all around it.
Magnumminded-if I were to run a regular starter with it, I think that I would need to fabricate a heat shield, but not with the mini. As a matter of fact, I am able to remove and install the starter with the header bolted to the engine in the car. Sweet. I think I have my "new" favorite set of headers.

Transmission, shifter, driveshaft, and safety loop are in. Radiator and hoses are installed. I went through the AFBs and installed new Viton seals and set the floats. Exhaust has been installed.
I had some help come over on Friday and Saturday and we got a bunch of stuff done. New gas tank, sending unit, and new fuel lines are all plumbed. New shocks all the way around. New pinion seal has been installed. We disassembled the master cylinder and front Bendix calipers, cleaned and honed everything up and re-assembled them. I really need to find some replacement seals for them but I seem to be coming up empty handed.

Anyways, I need to hook up some gauges and the MSD, fill up the radiator, bleed the brakes, do a quick front end alignment, and get some 93 octane in the new tank. It's getting close.

Cmarino-I am honing my hood cutting skills for your Jaguar. That car would look very cool with a tunnel ram...

AKCharger-As a matter of fact, I just removed the last remnants of air shock hoses from the car. I am going to leave the traction bars on for the summer. Mainly so people can tell me that Mopars don't need them and that I should take them off. I am leaving the air shocks on the Swinger though. You never know whn you may need to haul a 440 block in the trunk. As far as the neon lights, weren't you saying something about installing sequential neon tail lights on your Charger?

Stan

5850004-P1010806.JPG (350 downloads)
Last edited by fourspd340; 03/07/10 09:09 AM.