The ones I've measured are between .906 and .907. I know it leaves a little power on the table but when I spec a lobe I don't use the ".904" profiles for that reason. They mandate everything else be to blueprint condition and most customers don't want to spend the extra coin. So I'll run a fast rate ford lifter profile and have that little bit of wiggle room (pun intended). I think if it's an all out deal then definately go as fast a rate of lift as you can but spend the cash to get the lifter bores perfect. I bush evey roller cam engine, more for safety and reliability than power, but even then I get beat up for being too "big dollar"...lol. The saddest truth is aside from the ignorance, many builders simply don't measure the lifter bore, never mind having the equipment to verify proper angles.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.