Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

then why did you ask for opinions?

i asked for a realistic opinion, not some crapshoot one. come on, a 73 340 4-speed with 8 3/4 posi and numbers matching would only be worth 3,000????????????????????????
i did not ask to be insulted. i know how it is. i have had alot of thses cars. we all want everyhting for nothing. we are typical mopar fans . lol someone wrote " if the interior was better.....". well, i never said that the interior was junk. i just said that it was tan, and i wanted black

YES YES a 73 340 with a 4 -speed and strong 8 3/4 would be worth 3K maybe 4K, but the car your looking at is a auto, probably not a console car correct? not bucket seats correct? open rear end correct? not sure if its a #'s match engine, are you sure its a 340? with the tank laying on the ground the frame rails are next in line to hit the driveway! Pay whatever you think its worth to you but for me 1k would be it. nice 73's with a nice paint job and 340/360 engines can be had for around 10K done.

correct, it is not a console car, no bucket seats open rear end. you hit it right on the head! lol i do not understand though. the frame rails literally have no rust, not even surface rust. and the trunk did not rot out near the frame rails luckily. i just got the numbers off of the engine, and it is a # matching