What I can see on the Plymouth side (since I don't have any dodge stuff) is that the so# are scattered all over as well as production dates and dealership codes. WHich makes me think that because of the even numbers, Chrysler could have sent one of the cars to assorted dealers around the US and it would not hurt anyone. And then Chrysler has and can say that the Hemi is a production car for NASCAR. No dealer as I see it got 2 cars. Why is that? You would think that someone would go hey, we got a hot car here and order more than one. That goes back to my theory that they were just made to apease NASCAR and a production count so that the Hemis could run in the races. Otherwise if Chrysler didn't produce the 180 cars (total dodge and Plymouth) then maybe they couldn't run in NASCAR.

64 S/S Hemi Plymouth, 1963 4-Door (13.5-1) Max Wedge Savoy, 69-440 Dart 10.20 et 132 mph on the footbrake, 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 turbo diesel, 69-440-6 Roadrunner, 05 Hemi Magnum, 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 P/u, 2005 Viper, 98' Town & Country.