I have got one, if you want to see pictures (since I don't post very well) is go to Car craft mag and Look up Rico Petrini and 1964 Superstock Hemi Belvedere. That will give you some information on the cars. Better yet google Greg Lane and His Max wedge/Hemi pages. Greg and Darrell Davis are the guys to talk to about those cars. As far as numbers go There were 55 Dodge 330 (lightweight front end cars) 35 Dodge 440 (all steel cars) with the Hemis. As far as Plymouth, there were 55 Savoys (light weights) and 35 (all steel) Belvederes made. Not many of either Dodges or Plymouths left. Lightweight cars had an aluminum front end, no backseat, A-100 van seats, single exhaust (from factory) single headlight grill and were post cars. The hardtops were pretty much as you would see a typical 6-cylinder car on the street. Pretty slim in the creature comforts. They had two headlights, full interior, radio heater delete, and just a few lightweight pieces on them. Both versions had the Battery in the trunk for weight distribution. There is still debate on the A-864 A-990 programs. Some say they were all A-864 and I have since service bulletins that refer to the 64' cars as A-864. Some say A-990, I can't tell you who is right. Greg Lane is a wealth of information on those cars. Check him out.

64 S/S Hemi Plymouth, 1963 4-Door (13.5-1) Max Wedge Savoy, 69-440 Dart 10.20 et 132 mph on the footbrake, 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 turbo diesel, 69-440-6 Roadrunner, 05 Hemi Magnum, 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 P/u, 2005 Viper, 98' Town & Country.