My car was hardly an original owner survivor in 1993 when I took over ownership...car was 23 yeas old.

The conv top was replaced in 1985 and still looked brand new in 1993. The front and rear seats still looked and felt new too. I was given the reciept for the new top but not for new seats. After my pre-existing knowledge and that gained since, I could tell the white leather seat material had been reupholstered at some point.

Most E Body seats were torn to shreds by 1993 and it would be no wonder the leather seats in my car after 100K and 23 years were also shot and previously replaced. I never cared much and dreamed like others of new white leather from Legendary. Life is nothing without our dreams boys.

During my search I looked at what JC Whitney had and found what looked to be identical pair in the white 'vinyl' seat skins w/ little dots/holes they may still currently sell. The original leather was probably replaced with these, an excellent low cost alternative to original as they are very nice fit & quality.

I can imagine now, after Tav posting there to be a presence of brackets for the deluxe front seat belts and some idiot in the reupholstery shop, saying to himself while reskinning the seats back in the day "what the heck are these for?" and then throwing them away. So the long drawn out answer is no, the brackets were either MIA when I got her or were never there at all.

BCS info:
PRXW and C55 bucket seats/C16 console:
A01
LO5/11/15/25/31/65/73/74/76

Maybe the cars are optioned similarly in this way.
Hey BS27ROB...I showed you mine...!!!