What do you guys consider to small of brake. What do you think they ran in the 50 and 60s. Nobody upgraded the brake than. Cars of that era had single resivior master cylinders and where fine back than. They didnt have to many rodders boxing frames in the 50s either. My truck hardly has a floor and the front suspension is on the bump stop brackets and it has rust that would more than likely cut you so does that make it unsafe to drive, it has seat belts and brakes? Ive seen a couple "Rat Rods" in person and they looked safe to me. The guy that just through them together are idiots. I dont care what name they call them. Im just sayin everyone has a different perspective on these things. I know the difference, Ive been around "HOT RODS" my hole life. I have 2-'49 Fords and a '53 Ford wagon. The one 49 is getting a Ford flathead with Merc internals(merc block has a crack that could be sleeved) and the other 49 will remain stock Flatty and the wagon will get a decent 351 Windsor. I also have a 52 Dodge truck (that currently has a chevy in it ) that Im going to use a Fifth Ave or simalure front suspension out of to get it on the ground. Also my dad has been Building cars for close to 50yrs. So with that said Does anybody have pics of any RATRODS or Suade HOT RODS. Also In my eyes a WILLYS is and always will be a "GASSER"(MY DREAM CAR )