Polling the Mopar group for feedback in their experience with the VooDoo cams. Mine is not so satisfying.... Built a new 440 over the winter, 10.2 real cc'd compression, 440 Source heads, CH4B intake, 800 Thunder carb. 60303 VooDoo degree'd in at 105 1966 Coronet sedan 4 speed 3.91's Broken in properly. The engine (cam) is a pig on the bottom, comes on about 2500rpm and then seems to peak at approx. 4k and falls on it's face. A friend also installed same cam (yes degree'd in at the reccomended 106) in a fairly fresh 440 (10.3:1 cc's compression) 727 auto car with 3.23's and it acts/repsonds about the same way, pig on the bottom (car hardly brake torque the tires loose) comes on approx. 2500 rpm and then falls on it's face around 4k. We are pretty disappointed. Did much research for 9 months or more, read the limited feedback that was available and thought we had a winner here. You would think (and from previous experience) that a fresh 440 (both of ours) would roast the tires at will. What gives? I will be puling mine out and replacing it this winter. Not sure with what yet. Anyway other shared experiences would be appreciated...