The car is looking great. It's very cool that you are restoring it. Have you attempted to contact Jack Roush regarding it?

Quote:

Hi Guys,
Thought I'd post a couple of quick update photos of the car. Got quite a bit done to it the past month. Installed new stainless fuel lines/AN fittings under the car, new battery cables front to rear. Adjusted the coil overs down a bit over an inch to help the stance until I get the rear suspension restored back to original

Also installed new 5 lug rotors, calipers, hoses, master cylinder. It had no brakes when I got it. Had the wheels restored back to their original machined finish, nice original center caps, correct lug nuts, new tires. Used 30-13.5-15 M/T ET streets on the rear and Firestone Wide Oval D70-14's on the front.

I think the wheel/tire combo turned out great. At least it doesn't look as homely as it did

Next project is turbo removal and header fabrication. Once done, I can install the correct hood/scoop as original.

At least its a start in the right direction!

Jody Aberts 1966 Fairlane 427 Troublemaker2 AA/NSS 1964 Galaxie 500XL 390-4spd. 1966 F-100 390-C6 1967 Plymouth VIP 383-TF 2003 Roadking