Quote:

Quote:

But I also have a upper and lower hole to mount on the front spring box so how many IC adjustments is that now....

According to me, 4! According to Caltracs & Leaf suspension haters, 0.

I still fail to see any haters, just people discussing the pro's and con's.
I hear people saying that I use leafs because I can afford them, I hear others say they love them, I hear some say links are the better way, I hear some say it is too expensive.
At any rate, although not a replacement for any system, there are options for those who do want to try something different.

Now on a completely different note, some of you are cracking me up with the "my car is a street car" stuff!!! Not to debate the definition but if I can drive it to work 50 miles one way in traffic, sit in line at the bank or in the line leaving my kid's school without loading up or over heating, if I can drive it on the freeway at "FREEWAY" speeds (70+) for an hour, burn through some curves without dragging the rockers because of my /6 torsion bars, defrost my window and wipe away the water with the heater and wiper motor that the factory put there and then fills up with 87 octane then that is a street car!!!

I know, I know the "sanctioning bodies" call anything with doors a street car but my 2005 F250 is a street car. My RoadRunner, although far milder than many I see here called street cars, is not a "daily" streetable car due to failing to meet many of the "standards" stated above.
However, it does drive and handle like a new car, no rattles, no clunks but that DANG Dominator!!!! It likes to run fast, not slow