Wow so much info out there...

My goal is to SAVE money so $$custom$$ parts are out. Anything I do is going to be done with off the shelf parts.

Also running on 87 is a must. The higher grades jump 10 or 15 cents between the grades here.

Im leaning more to the 170. Mainly because I already have 1, 2, and 4bbl intakes to play with and 2 diff sets of headers. As well as a ported, milled head with the MP oversized valves.

My plan so far is to put the better head on my original 225 thats in the car with a supersix (carter BBD) intake/exst manifold and run 2.25" exst.

Drop the front of the car to match the sagging rear springs

Clutch fan (already have)

Multi-spark MSD box. (already have)
And some type of belly pan to blend the front bumper to under the K-member. There is kinda a big gap there and it looks like the K-member is just hooking the air.

I'll keep my goal low at 25highway. I already get 18-22 with the messed up 225 thats in there. Since i already have most of this crap kicking around i'll see how it works out. If it goes well ill spend the money on doing up a(still looking for one) 170short block.

I was asked to contribute money to help solve the civil unrest in Egypt, but I suspect it's some sort of pyramid scheme.