I know I got the all the oil gallery plugs in. I had a machine shop install the cam bearings and camshaft. I'm using a stock 971 oil pan and windage tray. I'm using the OEM replacement oil pickup from Mildon for 4 quart pan (4qt+1qt filter). I tried one pickup from Melling and 3 from Mopar performance and they are too long, they are for 5 quart pans. The milodon one fit nice. I'm using a variable speed drill capable of 3,000RPM and the Mopar Performance pre-oiling tool. Even cranked all the way to 3,000 going counterclockwise there is no registered oil pressure at all. I'm using a new High Pressure oil pump from Melling. Do I need to put one more quart of oil? It looks like some oil is making it to the valvetrain because it's puddling at various places and I know I finally got the rocker shafts oriented right after 3 times because I posted about that on another forum until I got it right. What could be going on? Is the drill too weak? The oil pump? I'm sure it's nothing simple. I've run into setback after satback since I started this rebuild.