Quote:

Quote:

Unbelievable, I just cannot understand why anyone would be against correcting a rule that places slower racers at a disadvantage everytime he stages against a faster car. It's just pure logic that says the faster cars have an advantage with that rule. I can definitely understand why the fast guys do not want the rule changed.

I have always been a supporter of this change and in discussions with NHRA several years ago provided them with results of a Monte Carlo simulation which proved without a doubt that the faster car has the advantage. They just wouldn't listen.

HERE'S HOPING IT FINALLY GETS CHANGED!!!!

Here is hoping it doesnt

Not a single good thing could be said for making that change.. High performance makers would sell less because everybody could live with a 13 second car, there would be no reason to spend money in the economy building roll cages, buying trick heads, etc, etc, etc.

Oh, and the 28 fans in the stands at a bracket race watching 7 and 8 and 9 second cars..expect that to be about 5 fans, watching 13 and 15 second cars lumber down the track

I dont know how this subject could possibly have even come up

Nobody is making anyone build a faster car now. Its their choice. I dont think it would hurt any parts houses, but I do think it would increase car counts.

Spectators? They arent in the stands to watch Top Sportsman either. So whats the difference? They dont come to watch fast bracket cars, so no change there.