Quote:

Quote:

by the way ever bracket race??..

i was going to ask you the same thing, but someone else beat me to it...

ask anyone that is successful at bracket racing, (not the pinks all out heads up stuff), but the grass roots, sportsman, super stock, stock, hadicapped bracket racing crowd... ask them if they think its cheating to ensure you dont break out.
you are the only person i have ever heard say they thought it was cheating to get on the brakes, the only one EVER... which is why i'm curious about why you think that, seriously, you throw it out enough, but you dont explain... you meet alot of opposition about it not being cheating but part of handicapped racing, and all you say is its the worst kind of cheating... HOW? WHY is it wrong in your head?

do you go to the tower when you race and complain if someone dumps on you as them cheating?

are you seriously saying that you never ever lift? you can be 5 cars on someone and not lift going through the lights???

man i wish i raced at your home track, i'd follow you up every time, the people that know and UNDERSTAND bracket racing already know what I would be doing to you...

Lifting is one thing slamming your brakes on is another..and quite a few of the guys i race with consider it cheating...what you would do to me at my track??...maybe losing??...