Here is the manual foot pump windshield squirter, Emergency brake, etc. It is correct for this car to not have a grommet around the dimmer switch. The carpet however had been changed. It was originally a green carpet. Original carpeting had loops in the back by the rear panels. A screw was put through the loop to help hold the carpet during assembly. Under this black carpet, I found one of my original carpet loops still screwed to the floor with some green carpet threads still attached to the loop. Even the best reproduction carpets don't come with the loops, and they would not be visible once installed anyway. If you're replacing your carpet make sure to look for the screw holes from your original carpet loops and fill the hole with seam sealer or something so that you don't have a leak.

The kick panel & door panel in this pic are not original. I got them at a swap meet because mine were missing. The sill plates are also not original. They came with the car when I got it, but still have a clear protective plastic sheeting on them.

Tav

5436123-DSC00108edit.jpg (158 downloads)