Hello All,... I've finally decided to post a thread here on my ongoing T/A Clone project. Hopefully it will contain lots of info that will be useful to others, but before I get started, first a little info about me. Here goes...

I graduated high school in 1998 in Kansas. Fresh out of high school, I knew I'd need a job, a place to live, and a vehicle. About a month after graduating, I found a job halfway across the nation in Florida with an empty house on the work property. Solved all my immediate problems, job, place to live, walk to work. I worked hard, and after two years I bought the property along with the one next door. Now I run & manage the business for the owner who is semi-retired. It's an alligator taxidermy business. Alligators are farm raised for the meat & leather. It's similar to cows, but a % of gators get released back into the wild, which doesn't happen with cows. This is the main reason why gators are no longer an endangered species. (As I type this, another endangered species, the Florida Sandhill Crane is making a lot of racket in my front yard. 5 foot tall mated pair of birds with baby) We get the heads off the farm raised gators that are killed and taxidermy them to sell as souvenirs primarily in the southeast US. There are about 4 companies in the world that do this, and of the four we have the highest quality of product. Chances are, if you've ever been to a souvenir store in Florida, you've seen some of my products.

And now for something completely different...
Cars.