sharpie Thanks for the tips. I read your comment after i was to far in to do it that way. Im not running it like a stock harness at all, i improved it in my opinion. I each connector and genre of wiring wrapped up and running by themselves, that way if i ever have a problem with anything i cant just pull that part out, not the entire thing...

court9155 Thanks! What i did for the glass was pretty simple. Your supplies include windex, paper towels, rubbing compound (I used 3M's), a buffer (you can adapt any air or electric to for this and a polisher),and 3M's Finese it. I barely used the Finese it (polishing compound). Most of my stuff came out pretty nice with just using the rubbing compound and buffer, but if needed or desired you can use a polishing pad with the finese it. This proccess i made up so it could be improved im sure...

1)Use your windex and towels, clean up the glass to get ride of dirt and debris
2)Put the rubbing compound on the glass, rub it in and all over with your buffer. Then start buffing go over a 3-4 times with it in different directions. Then wipe and use windex to see what its looking like, if needed sand with 1500 or 2000 grit if scratches are present and do it again and then polish the same way you buffed if desired. If you need PM me and i can call you to explain it better!