Thanks Ryan im sure you will be down to help this summer!

Well hear is some pics ive been meaning to post for a little now. Starting to put it together i walked into another parts car that i got a lot of the nuts and bolts and brackets off that i never had. So i started by cleaning these interior brackets...

They came out beautiful as this car was very well rust free. Here is the dash that i will use for many parts. It has clock, not quite a tach, but i have the tach taken care of which you guys will see in a little...

Here is the only non A/C frame i have after cleaning it up. Had to spray it with some high build primer due to some pits...

Pulled the e brake out of the parts cars as well, its better than any others i had, i took it all apart and even painted the brake line

I installed the brackets, e brake, and pedals, Still have to clean the gas pedal, the clutch pedal switch and brake switch before install...

Drilled a 4 speed hole in the dash, painted it and then laid everything out inside on tabels to transfer the parts from the parts dash to the bee's dash...

Summers coming up soon so updates should be daily soon!