73rrunner Thanks, The car bottom is undercoated currently. I would have liked to have a paint bottom but since i will be beating the snot out of the car i dont want to have to clean it all the time. The flash of my camera make the bottom look unfinished, it is but its just the flash.

sunroofgtx Thanks man, she likes painting, hates that im always working on the car but i promised if she can withstand another 5 weeks of suffering ill make it up to her. Shes coming out to the nats with me this year so ill introduce you two. Check your PM's on the Carlisle Spot...

ixelerate Well i have a 440 that was built for a different project. I did it when i was thirteen with my dad at a friends place in Michigan. It was built, then dynoed, then put on a motor stand for 6 years. I have been searching for Hemi stuff but right now its not going to happen, other things need to happend first. If i had the money about a month ago i found a KB aluminum hemi block, and heads for $2500 But didnt have the money so i had to watch someone else get that deal