I've been going off information from both books and the internet. The research I've been putting into various cam types has been going on since I got the car last feb-march. I'm always told there's two sides to every story. On one side there is guys standing by the new cams being produced while on the other side are the old crusty mopar guys that stand by the MP cams.

The one common ground I've gotten out of this topic and from both sides of the arguement is that the .509 lift grind from both MP and I believe Comp is a really good cam for this set up. I'm just worried that it could be too much and take away from the drivability of the car.

It's hard to be flexible in a way cause this is a one shot deal. It sucks to have to go back and tear the whole engine apart to replace a cam. I've already figured that out on my malibu when I used an Iskey cam that had waaaay too much duration. So I stepped it down to a summit .442/.460 lift cam that works great as a daily driver.

Last edited by DarkRunner; 07/05/09 09:28 PM.

Project War Bird: 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 383 4 speed with air conditioning GY3 Curious yellow All original