I also got a 1.22 Tbar on the front and will reinforce my 72 Satellite BIG time in the next few months (subframe connectors, all XV motorsports reinforcement available, 10point rollbar, torque boxes etc.)
I got red konis front & rear, 83/4 3.55 SG rearend.
I got reillymotorsports tubular UCA, 11.75" spindles with alu MC manual (probably going to change to Viper brakes from Andy later this year), reinforced LCA, FF stage 2 PS box, reinforced k-member, biggest FF swaybar on front and endlinks.
On the rear I removed my stock swaybar and I bought the flex-a-form fiberglass leafsprings. So far I didn't test all of this, I just calculated for a long time and asked people. There are some good books out there that will help you get into ballpark. But I also would guess, that you need to get around 200lbs/inch on the rear with those tbars, ALTHOUGH rather having understeer than oversteer! A rear swaybar will get you more to the oversteer side.

I heard of a guy here that got problems with his flex-a-form (delaminating) but here are 3 guys in Germany that got some g-machine Mopars with those fiberglass springs (since years) and no problems so far...
To be honest, I also don't trust them yet, but I will try them and see. Corvettes did use them for many many years with success and I won't be driving over pot holes with my car. But a check from time to time is surely not a bad idea.
I got by the way 200lbs/inch at 4". Should be flat when the car sits on it. You can tell him the spring rate and arch. I wouldn't go lower with the spring rate on fiberglass, I heard they start to oscillate at high speed because they got less damping than a steel spring. The german guy here even got 250lbs/inch. The weight reduction is also massive!
They did cost 400$/pair.