Espo is questionable in my eyes. I sent them an email last week and they gave me the worst response that I have ever gotten from a vendor. I don't know how well they truly "know" their product.

I am not opposed to putting out the money in stages. I think the front end set up may eliminate most of the factory induced under steer. If I can get controllable power over steer, I could feel pretty content without a rear bar.

I think while some guys really have gotten a lower-quality part with the XHD springs, I have the feeling that most were not pleased with the fact that they didn't raise the ride height in the rear. For me, that isn't an issue.

Thus far, the XHD's are winning.

On a side note, what would be the consequence of getting two of the same sided leaf springs ? What motion does the extra leaf on one side control ? This was an early morning thought from a few weeks ago that has been nagging me. What if I got two of the 'extra leaf' springs and used those ?

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.