Again thanks to all for the comments on here. I am aware that I need to dial in a few things, just appreciate any ideas or thoughts..

I had an A12 super bee in High School ( 1973), so I remember bad mileage, but it was a 410 rear car also..

My current car was pulled out of a field in 1990.. The car was complete but needed a complete resto. The previous owners son told me it used to "pass everything on the road but the gas station"..

I am pretty sure with some carb and distributor work I can at least get 10-12 out of it...

I will disagree with the exhaust comments on here though.. I am 54 and I had plenty of cars "in the day" that had headers on them.. NEVER again on a street car.

A story.... In about 73, three of us were working on our "fast" cars.. I can't remember if were installing plugs, tuning carbs, or what, but were dirty, greasy, hot and tired... It was a saturday and we were getting ready for cruising and hot babes that night.. A friend ( who had some of the hottest cars I have ever been in) pulled up in a 65 corvette convertible he had just purchased.. 327, powerglide car.. I looked at him and said " what you going to do with that?"... He just smiled, while looking at the good looking brunette next to him, and said " were going to the beach".... think about it..