Quote:

Quote:

Ok fella's I greatly appreciate everyone's input and it does seem like I toss money I don't need to nor have to toss around. So I'm gonna back up a few steps. Slow down and trouble shoot this drain my oil, Measure it heck with the dipstick add a quart for one run and see what that does. I have to ask a question that might seem dumb to some and remember I'm new to this. Looking at a picture of a pick up it is threaded so if it's tight how could it be out of location? Now I need a promise from my Mopar buddies on here No answer's for about a hour I really got to get to bed and I can't get away from this computer. DARN 2.5 HRS TO SLEEP NO WONDER I LOOK LIKE CRAP. Goodnight

Any answer on my pickup question?

It can be tight and be crooked it needs to be parallel to the bottom of the pan/block. I had this same problem with my 64 Dodge when I first started racing,it 60ftd in the low 1.60's and it would lose oil pressure and swing right back-up..It was an old gauge I changed it with a better liquid filled gauge and the same thing. kinda what I thought but wanted to make sure anyway. So off came the pan and welded in some baffles and it NEVER did it again...I think it's the pan buy one and never look back. Also if you don't have a windage tray get one and put it in while the pan is off....