Quote:

STEVE,im sorry also as i wanted to bring it but the guys at carlisle said i had to get it in the building by thursday and leave it till sunday afternoon.pllus i never got any information from them and any paperwork so i couldnt get it in the fairgrounds, they were supposed to email me or mail me the passes, never received anything.then they wanted pictures asap, emailed me a request for pictures at 2:00pm thursday and needed pictures back by 6"00pm. i couldnt since it was pouring rain.
i couldnt get there till friday and i had to leave sunday early morning to race at beaver springs.
that couldnt work for me.
also i was afraid JOHNAHAH was going to do some damage to it, while i wasnt around.
the weekend went so fast, i missed alot of the moparts guys but i still had one of the best times ever at carlisle.

Too bad it didn't work out.
I knew quite a few people were looking forward to seeing your car and were dissappointed when it wasn't there.
Maybe you'll be able to get your ducks in a row for 2014?
There sure was a nice turnout of Lift Off Hood cars and Pete's Black Bee looked pretty impressive in your spot in the building .

Dave