Quote:

Quote:

Hi Guys....THANKS for the well wishes. I never wanted to go on a public forum to discuss my health. It's not my thing to talk about this hell. So again, thank you for the kind words and we'll see where this all shakes out. the percentages ain't pretty...then again either am I anymore! What i would give to be me again....life has been completly upside down since that sunny day in st louis when dave waldens wife cindy made the observation regarding my condition that saved my life.

Back to the discs. I'm rooting for them to be real though my brain still tells me they are not. i do have a set of VALIANT V8 wheel discs (maybe Barry can pull them off my site and post the pic again please)that i have never found any paperwork for. I'd be curous to see what mcg has.

be well guys.....dessert first. Steve

im rooting as well, and my gut telling me they were made. not sure why more havent surfaced up in the past but i see no reason for this guy to pull out an original box, with original paperwork, and wrapped in plastic and pose these dodge discs as real if they were fake.
this guy has nothing to gain from the email to me. he was not trying sell them nor has he made any reference to that.
if you look at the font it does look as though it could have been printed in the flower power 69 era.
or maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.

Chris,

Shame you, or more importantly, your cars didn't make it to Carlisle for the reunion. I was looking forward to that food you promised to cook me. Sure you had your reasons for being a no show. Lots of great A12's there. Only heard one other person mention the fact you didn't show.

Anyway, I didn't see any "Put a Dodge in your Garage" discs for sale there. Thought you might want to know.

______________________________________________ http://regcars.homestead.com/car107.html