I totally agree check everything even if a builder says this is ok. Been going through boxes of Race Parts I have had for a long time and I do not like much of the New stuff I bought years ago. Just like buying new even if it costs and have to look into the old and the new to see what is best. One reason I am looking at roller rockers. I know the stock rockers survived in the old days with big rollers and others have said they would be OK but no insight into the new Eddy Jr. head with the Wide pad rockers, but over kill is some times the best way to go. Maybe looking at the T&Ds and make one purchase that takes care of everything. On my friends 8 second car T&D have been on it for years, maybe 20 not sure but a long time. Cleans then a couple of times a year when he checks to see if the rockers have picked up any bad things like extra clearance after a weekend. Now not sure if I would go with the spray bar system like his or the regular system.

Next thing and I have started with this is to see who makes the best roller lifter and one that can be rebuilt, but that seem to be a feat to itself.

Zippy I have read a lot of your post on moparts. I enjoyed be educated on blocks that you worked with in the past.

If we did not enjoy this so much no one would build a big Hemi but the final result is what we strive for.

Still would like to find out more information on the HemiGuys rockers out of Canada, both roller and oem. You would think they would list information when they post on E Bay. If they did and they stood up their sale would be much greater. I might have to take a drive and have a talk with these guys They are said to be not that far from me.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY