so Zippy what was your resolution for this?

To recap, I had interference problems mocking up with the Indy high ratio roller exhaust rockers
(have seen this problem over the last few years with a couple engines on social media too...it's fairly common.
Those engines were big time pro built deals so I kept my thoughts to myself).

Stock replacement rockers did not have pushrod clearance problems.

So, the fix was simple...I used the stock replacement MP rockers on the exhaust side, sold the Indy exhaust rockers for half what the set cost+ship,
kept the Indy high ratio on the intake. This kind of thing drives some people nuts, but it's a HEMI and historically it's super common to use different rockers
intake and exhaust.

Tiny bit of experience under my belt, tiny bit of knowledge, got all my money back, I'm calling it a win.

Having the gut feeling that was probably the path I'd go with, I went and scrounged up a pile of stock replacement rockers and checked the ratios to investigate the
"hemi rocker ratios are all over the place" folklore. I did find a shred of truth to that old tale and believe it is true to a certain extent....in the sample I tested OEM stock rockers were the worst....the perennially overpriced MP replacements were definitely better and measured higher.

Here is the thread about checking OE style rockers/ cherry picking Click here

It seems now the main problem is getting Edelbrock to ship any kind of part for a Chrysler.

I might even buy another pair of Victors just to have them on hand, but they apparently aren't making anything.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri