Ok, I did measure at lunch my Tbar and the swaybar again but this time the other side was blocked with a piece of wood. The Tbar I measured with the wheel on and swaybar off.

Tbar: 0.9" diameter, 160lbs/in measured with the weight on the whole tire (flat piece of wood under the tire). I wonder if they used different material or my measuring method is so wrong and on what LCA length they rate their bars since that surely changes the rate if you change LCA length?

On the swaybar I got 217lbs/inch. Yesterday I did the mistake that the swaybar got stuck on the LCA, I just saw that today. I can't move the swaybar more than 1" up otherwise it will start to rub on the LCA that hangs down. (only solution would be to remove the LCA)
But this swaybar rates you posted TonyC or the swaybar rate I measured now, they need to be multiplied by the attaching point motion ratio (in my case 0.3735^2) so you get the real wheel rate I can use for calculatons, don't they? Or what's wrong?
Your number 1.0" - 450lb/inch seems MUCH higher than my 1.0" 217lb/inch.
That would mean that my bar is a tube or that they use a 3.7" arm length instead of my 7.7"?
OR is the swaybar rating always meant for BOTH sides, that means 217x2 = 434lb/inch? That would get close to 450... is that maybe the problem?